- November 3, 2021
- Posted by: CCM
- Category: Uncategorized
It’s that time of year again… time for family, Thanksgiving, budget approvals, and annual meetings. A question that can arise during the budgeting process is whether the HOA or condo association is receiving the maximum value possible from their property management company. If your association is contemplating bringing on a new property management company, we invite you to take a look at the many ways that CCM can help maximize your property management budget:
Unparalleled Property Management Expertise
Property management is our passion. We only employ full-time experienced property managers – in fact, our property managers typically have more than seven years of experience. Moreover, behind each property manager stands a full team of professionals, including accountants, maintenance workers, and legal experts, among others. Our services include:
- Comprehensive accounts payable and accounts receivable processes to manage and track your budget
- In-house maintenance staff to ensure your buildings and grounds remain in impeccable condition
- State-of-the-art technology to track all maintenance requests, utility services, renovations, and inspections
- Long-term relationships with well-respected third-party vendors and utility companies to ensure that your HOA or condo association receives the highest quality work at the most efficient prices.
Deep Knowledge of Florida HOA and Condo Association Laws
Florida has a web of complex laws governing HOAs and condo associations. On top of these is the federal Fair Housing Act. Running afoul of any these laws can expose the board to significant fines and penalties. Our property managers stay updated on legal developments that can impact your association. Proactively ensuring compliance with the law can save your association thousands of dollars in legal fees. Should outside legal counsel be necessary, we have close relationships with some of Florida’s preeminent attorneys who specialize in HOA and condo association law.
Our attention to detail helps keep board members and residents happy and establishes your property as a coveted address. Some of these details include:
- Staying on top of decorating trends to create a resort-like atmosphere in the common areas
- Tactfully addressing awkward situations with tenants
- Swiftly addressing maintenance concerns before they become big and expensive problems
Contact CCM today to learn how we can help you maximize your property management budget.
Consolidated Community Management (CCM) is a full-service property management company specializing in condominium and homeowner association management in Broward and southern Palm Beach Counties. We are committed to working together with community Boards of Directors to develop management plans tailored to the unique requirements of each community and their residents.
CCM provides a quality of service that is unique to our industry and consistently delivers a distinct competitive advantage. Our concentrated, extensive local presence and knowledge of community associations results in lasting partnerships and superior service. We have built our industry reputation on employing the best in the business and assigning only a limited number of properties to each Property Manager Team.
Our team at Consolidated Community Management provides expert property management services at competitive prices. Contact us today by calling (954) 718-9903 or clicking on ccmfla.com.