CCM is a boutique style community association management company. We are always seeking talented people to join our organization who demonstrate integrity, responsiveness and the ability to communicate effectively with our clients.
Positions are available for:
- Property Managers
- Accounting & Administration Assistants
- Maintenance persons
Consolidated Community Management is interested in hiring great talent! We are currently seeking talent for the following positions:
- Licensed Property Managers LCAM with 3+ years of residential experience
- Administrative Assistants
- Assistant Property Managers
If you are interested in being considered for a position, please send the information below to: email@example.com.
Updated resume (Word or PDF format)
- First and last name
- Position(s) of interest
- Contact information – include your email address and phone number
Consolidated Community Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.