- May 6, 2021
- Posted by: CCM
- Categories: community management, Condo Property Management
Is your homeowner association or condo board debating about hiring a professional property management company?
Often, board members are concerned that bringing on professional property management will be one more item to manage on their to-do list. However, nothing could be further from the truth.
Professional property management companies, like CCM, work as an extension of your homeowner association or condo board. They are there to support the decisions of the leadership team and ensure that your vision becomes a reality.
One of the major ways that CCM supports its board members and property managers is through efficient handling of administrative tasks, freeing up board member time to focus on leadership activities.
Here are some examples of how CCM can support your board members and property managers and help reduce administrative burdens on them:
- Ongoing communication. Do you have a regularly scheduled communication that goes out to all residents? CCM can draft it and, once you approve it, send it to the community residents for you.
- Violations management. Nobody wants to be the bad guy and tell their neighbor that they are out of compliance with an association rule. Let CCM do that so your board members can focus on enjoying their neighbors’ company.
- Budgeting and reconciliation. Managing the day-to-day and annual finances of your property is a significant time investment. It’s also essential that it’s done right. CCM offers clients access to our in-house dedicated accounting team. This includes using professional Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes, a secure electronics payables system, lock box receivables, and up-to-date financial reports. We pride ourselves in providing crystal clear, completely transparent financial processes.
- Vetting vendors. If your association already has established relationships with trusted third-party vendors, we will gladly work with the vendors of your choice. If you need a new vendor, our broad experience working with distinctive properties across South Florida gives us access to the most competitive rates from top-notch vendors across the region.
- Maintenance. Is your board avoiding dealing with maintenance problems? This can cause a range of issues, from creating a negative appearance, to unhappy tenants, to legal issues. CCM will alert your board about any maintenance issues, large or small, that we become aware of, and then promptly fix the issue before it becomes a major problem.
CCM is here to support your condo board or homeowner’s association. Our goal is to lighten your load so you can focus on leading your association to live up to its fullest potential. If you would like to learn the specifics of how CCM can support your property’s board of directors, contact us today.
Our team at Consolidated Community Management provides expert property management services at competitive prices. Contact us today by calling (954) 718-9903 for Broward, (561) 465-7639 for Boynton Beach, or clicking on ccmfla.com.
Consolidated Community Management (CCM) is a full-service property management company specializing in condominium and homeowner association management in Broward and southern Palm Beach Counties. We are committed to working together with community Boards of Directors to develop management plans tailored to the unique requirements of each community and their residents.
CCM provides a quality of service that is unique to our industry and consistently delivers a distinct competitive advantage. Our concentrated, extensive local presence and knowledge of community associations results in lasting partnerships and superior service. We have built our industry reputation on employing the best in the business and assigning only a limited number of properties to each Property Manager Team.
To learn more about CCM and our services, contact us at (954) 718-9903 for Broward, (561) 465-7639 for Boynton Beach, or visit us at ccmfla.com.