- January 6, 2021
- Posted by: CCM
- Category: Uncategorized
Have you listed your Florida home on VRBO or AirBNB? Are you interested in renting your place out when you are not using it?
Vacation rentals, especially in South Florida, can be a great way to generate additional revenue and cover monthly expenses.
As vacation rentals have become more popular, more homes have hit the market in South Florida. These rental homes range from small studio apartments on the beach to large homes in the suburbs.
If you would like your home to stand out among the many homes listed as rentals, consider these affordable ways to upgrade your property:
- Professionally clean the carpet or flooring to create a fresh, clean look. If it fits in the budget, replace old carpet with the tidy look and durability of hard flooring such as tile or laminate.
- Give your home a facelift with fresh paint. Utilize a contemporary neutral color scheme and your home will feel more modern and spacious.
- Your home will feel like it has been upgraded when you install new countertops. Granite, quartz, recycled glass, butcher block and cement are all great choices.
- Replacing older fixtures including faucets, lighting, and ceiling fans will add value, durability, and style to your home at a fraction of the cost of remodeling. Also, new cabinet handles are inexpensive and will bring a crisp, modern look to your kitchen or bathroom.
- Swap out old appliances for newer, updated stainless steel appliances. You don’t have to choose top-of-the-line appliances; lower or mid-tier can work fine.
With a few of these budget-friendly upgrades, your home will appeal to potential renters. In fact, the combination of clean floors, freshly painted walls, functional countertops, updated fixtures, and newer appliances will likely generate lots of interest among potential renters.
Consolidated Community Management (CCM) is a full-service property management company specializing in condominium and homeowner association management in Broward and southern Palm Beach Counties. We are committed to working together with community Boards of Directors to develop management plans tailored to the unique requirements of each community and their residents.
CCM provides a quality of service that is unique to our industry and consistently delivers a distinct competitive advantage. Our concentrated, extensive local presence and knowledge of community associations results in lasting partnerships and superior service. We have built our industry reputation on employing the best in the business and assigning only a limited number of properties to each Property Manager Team.
To learn more about CCM and our services, contact us at (954) 718-9903 for Broward, (561) 465-7639 for Boynton Beach, or visit us at ccmfla.com.