- October 5, 2020
- Posted by: CCM
- Category: Uncategorized
During this unprecedented time, our primary concern has been the safety of our clients, their owners and residents, and our staff and vendors. Throughout these months of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have modified our procedures and recommended several changes for property associations and boards to follow.
While these updated practices have been critical during these months, the practices become even more important as many properties expect the arrival of “snowbirds.” The influx of additional residents means more traffic in elevators and common areas.
In order to keep properties functioning safely, we follow all national, state and local guidelines related to Covid-19. Below are some of the precautions we are taking with our staff and with our client properties:
- All CCM property managers, staff, and vendors are required to wear appropriate facial coverings, wash hands frequently, and maintain social distance while working on all client property management sites.
- Residents are to wear appropriate facial coverings, wash hands frequently, and maintain social distance. Additionally, we request that residents have patience while waiting for the elevator, especially since fewer people will be in the elevator and they may need to wait longer than usual.
- Any individual living, visiting, or working in our offices or on client property management sites with any symptoms of illness must avoid contact with others and quarantine for 14 days to avoid spreading any illness.
- All janitorial staff must take extra care to carefully decontaminate “high-touch” surfaces, door handles, elevator buttons, and other commonly touched surfaces in all common areas.
- Property managers and staff have posted appropriate signage and communicated with owners and resident to discourage people from congregating in common areas.
- CCM follows state and local ordinances as well as CDC guidelines when we make recommendations to open or close pools, fitness centers, and social areas. If you have questions or concerns about this or any other aspect of keeping residential properties safe, please contact us.
- Property management and Board meetings should be conducted telephonically or virtually when possible. Owners may attend meetings and communicate questions or concerns prior to meetings via email.
- Non-essential and non-emergency repairs and services may be delayed for the safety and protection of residents and staff members.
- CCM can accept online credit card payment for all transactions, allowing for easy and contact-free payments.
Do you have questions about professional management for your community?
Our team at Consolidated Community Management can help! We provide expert property management services to keep your property in shape for any season. Contact us today by calling (954) 718-9903 for Broward, (561) 465-7639 for Boynton Beach, or clicking on ccmfla.com.
Consolidated Community Management (CCM) is a full-service property management company specializing in condominium and homeowner association management in Broward and southern Palm Beach Counties. We are committed to working together with community Boards of Directors to develop management plans tailored to the unique requirements of each community and their residents.
CCM provides a quality of service that is unique to our industry and consistently delivers a distinct competitive advantage. Our concentrated, extensive local presence and knowledge of community associations results in lasting partnerships and superior service. We have built our industry reputation on employing the best in the business and assigning only a limited number of properties to each Property Manager Team.