- January 9, 2023
- Posted by: CCM
- Category: Uncategorized
The list of complaints feels never-ending: one homeowner called to report their neighbor is violating a parking ordinance, another called to report a street light is burnt out, a third one wants the pool to open earlier in the morning, and another reported that their neighbor is letting their garbage cans sit at the curb for too long. The list goes on and on. As soon as these issues are resolved, there will be new ones to take their place. You or some of your fellow board members may feel like you are constantly running on a hamster wheel with no way to jump off.
When you signed-up to volunteer on the board of directors, you had envisioned developing a growth strategy, beautification plan, and other long-range high impact projects. It seems like the board never has time to address these since it is stuck in the weeds dealing with day-to-day tasks. This can lead to board members feeling disillusioned and apathetic toward their role and responsibilities. How can you combat board member fatigue and reinvigorate your leadership team?
The answer is simple: you need a property management company to handle the day-to-day administration and management of your HOA. If you already have a company that is supposed to be handling this, but you find that you or other board members are doing a significant amount of the work yourself, then it’s time to bring in a new property management company that will better meet your needs.
CCM is one of South Florida’s premier property management companies. When you hire CCM to manage your property, we take care of all of the daily tasks, such as:
- Addressing CC&R violations – we will be the “bad guy” and manage violations compliance so board members can avoid these awkward situations
- Maintenance of indoor and outdoor common areas
- Landscaping of common areas
- Vetting new vendors
- Handling accounts payable and receivable, including following up with delinquent dues-payers. In many cases, residents who are delinquent with payments or have other financial difficulties prefer to work with a professional property manager to resolve the situation rather than a board member if the board member is their neighbor or someone they know socially.
- Responding to phone calls, voicemails, and emails
- Developing and managing the budget
- Creating and maintaining communication channels, such as a newsletter, website and social media pages
When you hire us to manage the daily operations, your time will be freed up to focus on strategic initiatives rather than being mired in the weeds of handling daily minutia. If you or your other board members are feeling burnt out from managing day-to-day tasks, call us right away to learn how we can alleviate this burden so you can effectively lead the HOA and enjoy yourself while doing so.
Consolidated Community Management (CCM) is a full-service property management company specializing in condominium and homeowner association management in Broward and southern Palm Beach Counties. We are committed to working together with community Boards of Directors to develop management plans tailored to the unique requirements of each community and their residents.
CCM provides a quality of service that is unique to our industry and consistently delivers a distinct competitive advantage. Our concentrated, extensive local presence and knowledge of community associations results in lasting partnerships and superior service. We have built our industry reputation on employing the best in the business and assigning only a limited number of properties to each Property Manager Team.
Our team at Consolidated Community Management provides expert property management services at competitive prices. Contact us today by calling (954) 718-9903 or clicking on ccmfla.com.